Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polishes, while appealing to health-conscious women, also includes an anti-fungal ingredient. Created, tested, and prescribed by doctors. Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polishes do not contain the potentially harmful additives found in most commercial nail polishes.
- Contains anti-fungal ingredients that help protect nails from fungal diseases, which may produce thick, discolored, deformed, foul-smelling nails.
- Produces beautifully colored nails while helping to keep them healthy.
- Polish lasts as long as polishes containing harmful ingredients.
- Doctor tested and prescribed.
- Contains natural ingredients, not harmful ones
Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polishes are free of the potentially harmful chemicals found in most commercial nail polishes. These polishes are free of…
- Formaldehyde, a poison, is an ingredient included in some nail products to harden nails
- Toluene, a solvent, makes polish easier to apply. It can be absorbed through the skin and nails and can cause dizziness.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) may be used to prevent chips and cracks. DBP has been associated with developmental and reproductive effects, such as decreased brain production, increased chance of asthma, and damaged sperm.
Instead of these potentially harmful ingredients, Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polishes are made with…
- Vitamin C and E (for healthier nails)
- Wheat Protein (contains protein and amino acids)
- Tea Tree Oil ( an essential oil which has been found to have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties)
- Garlic Bulb Extract (found to have anti-fungal properties)
While it is true that topical anti-fungal treatments for toenail fungus are not 100% effective, they may be quite effective in preventing the recurrence of toenail fungus, especially after receiving laser treatment for toenail fungus. At the Foot & Ankle Center of Washington, we can treat your toenail fungus with the most effective laser treatment for toenail fungus available today.
Make an appointment today for your laser treatment for toenail fungus then; use Dr.’s Remedy Enriched Nail Polishes to help prevent toenail fungus in the future.
Latest posts by Dr. Larry Huppin (see all)
- Flip Flops and Sandals for Ball of Foot Pain | Podiatrist Recommended - August 5, 2018
- How To Strengthen the Arch of Foot - August 31, 2017
- Best Toe Separators if You Have Bunions - August 30, 2017