Our Recommended Shoe List and Shoe Guide for 2022 is available now for download using the link at the end of this page.
This is a updated list which now includes a Guide to Finding the Best Shoes written by Dr. Hale and Dr. Huppin.
Minimize your out-of-pocket medical costs by acting before December 31st
If you have met your deductible or have a flex plan you may have decreased or no out of pocket expense for treatment, including:
- Foot orthotics for athletic shoes, dress shoes, sandals or other specialty shoes
- Shock-wave therapy for heel pain
- Regular office visits
To make an appointment before the end of year:
- Log into our portal to make an appointment online
- Call us at 206-344-3808
To order additional orthotics you can do one of the following:
- Log into our portal and send a note requesting new orthotics
- Call our office at 206-344-3808, press 2. If you are calling after hours a message can be left 24 hours per day
- Use the online orthotic order form here.
Our staff will contact you after receiving your orthotic request.
Minimize Out-of-pocket Medical Expenses by Acting Before the End of the Year
- HSA, FSA or “cafeteria plan” funds often must be used by the end of the year or they will be lost. These plans allow employee to choose where his or her benefit dollars will be spent.
- If your deductible has been met for the year your out of pocket expenses are usually cheaper or at no charge.
- Orthotics are often covered every 12 months. Don’t miss the opportunity to receive orthotics for different types of shoes including dress shoes, ski boots or sandals.
- Remember that once you reach 65 your coverage will change to Medicare and you may lose coverage for medical devices such as orthotics.