November 2021: Full or part-time medical assistant position available
We are looking for a medical assistant to join our team here at the Foot & Ankle Center of Washington
Position will be for one full-time or two part-time exceptional medical assistants. Applicants must include resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this position.
This position is a combination of patient care (medical assistant) and medical reception (phones).
Clinical duties include:
Taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting the physician during the examination, dispose of contaminated supplies, and sterilize medical instruments. They also arrange examining-room instruments and equipment, purchase and maintain supplies and equipment, and keep waiting and examining rooms neat and clean.
Administrative duties include:
Answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patients’ medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, discussing payment with patients and handling billing and bookkeeping.
Training and qualifications
- Prefer graduates of formal programs in medical assisting or experienced medical assistants.
- If you have no experience in medical we will train the right person. This is a great chance to start a health care career.
- Must be neat and well groomed and have a courteous, pleasant manner.
- Medical assistants must be able to put patients at ease and explain physicians’ instructions.
Pay and Benefits
We offer excellent benefits that include:
- Very competitive pay
- 100% medical insurance coverage
- 401k with match PLUS profit sharing
- Vacation/PTO hours
- Orca Card or parking (Light rail + street car stops 2 blocks from our office)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit resume and a cover letter of at least one paragraphs describing why you would be a good candidate for our position. Include the cover letter in the body of the email. Resumes not accepted without a cover letter that explains why you would be a great person for this position.