Review of Best Women’s Slippers to Prevent Foot Pain
See men’s slipper recommendation here
This Vionic slipper for women is the most supportive house slipper we have found. We recommend it regularly to our patients who have foot problems that require support even when walking around the house. This includes people with heel pain, ball of foot pain, top of foot pain and big toe joint pain. For our patients who wear custom orthotics, they can even wear their orthotics in this slipper.
Podiatrist Recommended Slippers – what we like:
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical supportive footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to a more natural position.
- Lightweight outsole with gum rubber inserts enhance traction.
- Orthaheel technology is clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to “flat feet” and foot pain.
- Whole sizes; fits medium widths (for wide widths we suggest ordering next size up)
- Our patients have been raving about them.
See all of the Vionic supportive slippers for women here.
This slipper is sure to be an all-around cozy favorite. Indoor/outdoor slip-on style features an acrylic cable-knit upper with velour trim and lining.
Dr. Hale and Dr. Huppin are experts at helping people walk comfortably. If you are having any foot or ankle trouble at all when walking make an appointment to see us in our convenient Seattle office. Be sure to bring your shoes with you.