Foot & Ankle Center is taking every precaution to keep our patients, staff and providers safe
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, please contact your family physician immediately or seek out qualified medical care. Call ahead first to ensure they are aware that you will be coming in so they are prepared for your arrival.
In-office and Video Visits are Available
We are now open for all patients – following the restrictions listed below.
Many foot and ankle problems can be helped with a video telehealth appointment with one of our doctors. You can learn about Video Visits here.
Flatten the Curve with Virtual Visits
By using virtual visits with our doctors we can often provide you with the care you need and at the same time maximize social distancing to help flatten the curve and not overwhelm our health system.
If You are Coming to our Clinic
We are open to see patients with all foot and ankle conditions.
No In-office Visits Are Available if You Have Any of the Following Symptoms
- New muscle aches
- Throat pain
- New shortness of breath
If you have an appointment and have any of the symtoms listed above you will need to reschedule or change it to a video appointment. To do so please call us at 206-344-3808.
If You Are Coming to Our Office
- If you are coming to our office for an appointment it is required that you bring your own face mask.
- No visitors are allowed to accompany patients unless absolutely necessary.
- Visitors must wait in their cars or outside the building. For social distancing purposes, visitors are asked to not wait in the hallway or building lobby.
- All patients must sanitize hands upon entering the office.
- All patients will be asked to remove and discard protective gloves worn from outside the office and then sanitize their hands.
- We continue to screen patients and staff at the door for fever and respiratory concerns.
- We have rearranged our waiting rooms to allow for the six foot distancing measures.
- We are ensuring the highest level of sterilization techniques of all surfaces and waiting rooms.
You can learn about Video Visits here.