Posts Tagged ‘orthopedist Seattle’
Do you live in Seattle and need a foot doctor? Patients from across the region come to see Dr. Huppin and Dr. Hale because they want the most effective care from Seattle’s top podiatrists. Our foot and ankle center is known for specializing in orthotic therapy and for emphasizing conservative, nonsurgical care.
If you have a long-standing foot or ankle problem, have recently noticed pain while walking or standing, or want custom orthotics Dr. Huppin and Dr. Hale are here to help. Our highly trained Seattle foot doctors are leaders in orthotic therapy, biomechanics, gait analysis, and treatment for all foot and ankle conditions.
Here are the steps to follow:
- All patients who come to our clinic should make an appointment by clicking here or call during business hours: 206-344-3808. If you are outside the Seattle area, use this link to find a podiatrist in your area.
- Find out if your insurance covers the Foot and Ankle Center of Washington. We are preferred providers on most Seattle insurance plans. Many patients find that their insurance covers more than one pair of orthotics, making additional pairs cost considerably less.
- Depending on your foot and ankle condition, sometimes we ask patients to bring in a pair of shoes, or to hold off buying new shoes until after the appointment. For a list of our recommended shoes, click here.
Come visit the Foot and Ankle Center of Washington in Seattle today. Request an appointment here.
If you are looking for a nationally recognized foot and ankle clinic near Seattle, the Foot and Ankle Center of Washington treats patients from across the region. We handle all foot and ankle problems, with an emphasis on conservative, non-surgical care. Both of our podiatrists are highly trained in orthotics and biomechanics of the foot and ankle, which helps us to correct most problems without surgery.
As Seattle podiatrists who are known for handling even the most difficult cases, our clinic is a referral center for the entire the Puget Sound Region. The advanced knowledge of Dr. Huppin and Dr. Hale offers patients leading-edge capabilities with a focus on long-term results.
There are several common problems that cause foot pain and we constantly staying up-to-date on the latest research. In addition, both doctors teach podiatrists nationally about the effective use of orthotics and casting methods.
Some of the conditions we treat and how we help patients include:
- Heel pain treatment at our heel pain center
- Ball of foot pain treatment
- Bunions and big toe arthritis
- Sports medicine and treatment for athletes
- Foot pain and treatment for children
- The use of orthotic therapy
- Ultrasound imaging
- Podiatrist-recommended foot care products