If you are looking for a nationally recognized foot and ankle clinic near Seattle, the Foot and Ankle Center of Washington treats patients from across the region. We handle all foot and ankle problems, with an emphasis on conservative, non-surgical care. Both of our podiatrists are highly trained in orthotics and biomechanics of the foot and ankle, which helps us to correct most problems without surgery.
As Seattle podiatrists who are known for handling even the most difficult cases, our clinic is a referral center for the entire the Puget Sound Region. The advanced knowledge of Dr. Huppin and Dr. Hale offers patients leading-edge capabilities with a focus on long-term results.
There are several common problems that cause foot pain and we constantly staying up-to-date on the latest research. In addition, both doctors teach podiatrists nationally about the effective use of orthotics and casting methods.
Some of the conditions we treat and how we help patients include:
- Heel pain treatment at our heel pain center
- Ball of foot pain treatment
- Bunions and big toe arthritis
- Sports medicine and treatment for athletes
- Foot pain and treatment for children
- The use of orthotic therapy
- Ultrasound imaging
- Podiatrist-recommended foot care products